Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Legal Professions at Abraham Lincoln University

Find Schools Near

Legal Professions at Abraham Lincoln University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Abraham Lincoln University ranks in comparison to other schools with legal professions programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

  • Associate’s Degree in Legal Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Legal Professions
  • Doctorate Degree in Legal Professions

The legal professions major at Abraham Lincoln University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Legal Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Abraham Lincoln University handed out 0 bachelor's degrees in legal professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #583 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2019, 9 students received their master’s degree in legal professions from Abraham Lincoln University. This makes it the #133 most popular school for legal professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 16 students received their doctoral degrees in legal professions in 2019, making the school the #212 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the legal professions majors at Abraham Lincoln University.

Of the 2 students who earned an associate's degree in Legal Professions from Abraham Lincoln University in 2018-2019, 50% were men and 50% were women.

Abraham Lincoln University Gender Breakdown of Legal Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Abraham Lincoln University with a associate's in legal professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Legal Professions Majors at Abraham Lincoln University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

The legal professions program at Abraham Lincoln University awarded 9 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 44% of these degrees went to men with the other 56% going to women.

Abraham Lincoln University Gender Breakdown of Legal Professions Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Abraham Lincoln University with a master's in legal professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Legal Professions Majors at Abraham Lincoln University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Legal Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Law 16
Legal Professions (Other) 9
Legal Support Services 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 1

View All Legal Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You