Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at American College for Medical Careers

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at American College for Medical Careers

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how American College for Medical Careers ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at American College for Medical Careers

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

American College for Medical Careers Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at American College for Medical Careers is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at American College for Medical Careers

Due to this, the school was ranked #1525 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

American College for Medical Careers Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at American College for Medical Careers awarded 71 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 11% of these degrees went to men with the other 89% going to women.

American College for Medical Careers Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from American College for Medical Careers with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at American College for Medical Careers
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 24
Hispanic or Latino 29
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Allied Health Professions 35
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 23
Health & Medical Administrative Services 13

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You