Psychology at American International College
Jump to any of the following sections:
Psychology Degrees Available at AIC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Doctorate Degree in Psychology
AIC Psychology Rankings
Popularity of Psychology at AIC
During the 2017-2018 academic year, American International College handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #935 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 35% over the previous year when 26 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 43 students received their master’s degree in psychology from AIC. This makes it the #164 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 6 students received their doctoral degrees in psychology in 2018, making the school the #269 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
AIC Psychology Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at American International College.
AIC Psychology Bachelor’s Program
The psychology program at AIC awarded 17 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 35% of these degrees went to men with the other 65% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from American International College with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||6|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
AIC Psychology Master’s Program
During the 2017-2018 academic year, 43 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in psychology from AIC. About 12% were men and 88% were women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at AIC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from American International College with a master's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Areas of Concentration for Psychology
Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology||42|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||12|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Published by The Springfield News Company Tichnor Bros. Inc., Boston, Mass. under License
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|