Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at American Medical Sciences Center

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at American Medical Sciences Center

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how American Medical Sciences Center ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at American Medical Sciences Center

  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in Health Professions
  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

American Medical Sciences Center Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at American Medical Sciences Center is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at American Medical Sciences Center

Due to this, the school was ranked #2675 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

American Medical Sciences Center Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at American Medical Sciences Center awarded 4 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.

American Medical Sciences Center Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at American Medical Sciences Center are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from American Medical Sciences Center with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at American Medical Sciences Center
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants 11
Allied Health Professions 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You