History at Anderson University Indianahistory program at Anderson University Indiana.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Anderson University Indiana ranks in comparison to other schools with history programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
History Degrees Available at Anderson University Indiana
- Bachelor’s Degree in History
Anderson University Indiana History Rankings
The history major at Anderson University Indiana is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for History||263|
|Most Popular Colleges for History||750|
Popularity of History at Anderson University Indiana
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Anderson University Indiana handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #750 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 10% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.
Anderson University Indiana History Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Anderson University Indiana.
Anderson University Indiana History Bachelor’s Program
The history program at Anderson University Indiana awarded 9 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 89% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University Indiana with a bachelor's in history.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >