Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mathematics & Statistics at Anderson University Indiana

Find Schools Near

Mathematics & Statistics at Anderson University Indiana

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Anderson University Indiana ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in mathematics and statistics.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Mathematics & Statistics Degrees Available at Anderson University Indiana

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics

Anderson University Indiana Mathematics & Statistics Rankings

The mathematics and statistics major at Anderson University Indiana is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics & Statistics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Mathematics & Statistics Graduates 84
Most Focused Colleges for Mathematics & Statistics 895

Popularity of Mathematics & Statistics at Anderson University Indiana

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Anderson University Indiana handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in mathematics and statistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #978 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 67% over the previous year when 3 degrees were handed out.

Mathematics & Statistics Student Diversity at Anderson University Indiana

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mathematics and statistics majors at Anderson University Indiana.

Anderson University Indiana Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 5 students earned a bachelor's degree in mathematics and statistics from Anderson University Indiana. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.

Anderson University Indiana Gender Breakdown of Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Anderson University Indiana are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 60% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anderson University Indiana with a bachelor's in mathematics and statistics.

Ethnic Diversity of Mathematics & Statistics Majors at Anderson University Indiana
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Mathematics & Statistics

Mathematics and Statistics students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Mathematics 4
Applied Mathematics 1

Majors Similar to Mathematics & Statistics

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 20
Computer & Information Sciences 13
Engineering 7
Physical Sciences 3

View All Mathematics & Statistics Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You