Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Anoka-Ramsey Community College

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Anoka-Ramsey Community College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus

  • Associate’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus

Due to this, the school was ranked #900 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus Visual & Performing Arts Associate’s Program

The visual and performing arts program at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus awarded 27 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 48% of these degrees went to men with the other 52% going to women.

Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Anoka-Ramsey Community College-Coon Rapids Campus are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 85% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Anoka-Ramsey Community College with a associate's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 23
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Visual & Performing Arts Majors

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Fine & Studio Arts 12
Drama & Theater Arts 8
Music 7

Majors Similar to Visual & Performing Arts

Related Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 744
English Language & Literature 7

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You