Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at Assumption College

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at Assumption College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Assumption ranks in comparison to other schools with physical sciences programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at Assumption

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences

Assumption Physical Sciences Rankings

The physical sciences major at Assumption is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Physical Sciences 677
Most Popular Colleges for Physical Sciences 804

Popularity of Physical Sciences at Assumption

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Assumption College handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in physical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #804 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Assumption Physical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physical sciences majors at Assumption College.

Assumption Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

The physical sciences program at Assumption awarded 7 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 14% of these degrees went to men with the other 86% going to women.

Assumption Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Assumption are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 71% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Assumption College with a bachelor's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at Assumption College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Physical Sciences

Physical Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Chemistry 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 49
Mathematics & Statistics 9
Computer & Information Sciences 6
Natural Resources & Conservation 1

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You