Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Sciences at Barton College

Find Schools Near

Social Sciences at Barton College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Barton College ranks in comparison to other schools with social sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at Barton College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences

Barton College Social Sciences Rankings

The social sciences major at Barton College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Social Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Social Sciences Graduates 504
Most Focused Colleges for Social Sciences 1,247
Most Popular Colleges for Social Sciences 1,264

Popularity of Social Sciences at Barton College

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Barton College handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in social sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #1264 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 50% over the previous year when 2 degrees were handed out.

Social Sciences Student Diversity at Barton College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social sciences majors at Barton College.

Barton College Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in social sciences from Barton College. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Barton College Gender Breakdown of Social Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Barton College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Barton College with a bachelor's in social sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Social Sciences Majors at Barton College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Social Sciences

Social Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Political Science & Government 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 12
Psychology 11
Communication & Journalism 8
History 2

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You