Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Administration & Social Service at Beacon College

Find Schools Near

Public Administration & Social Service at Beacon College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Beacon ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in public administration and social service.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Public Administration & Social Service Degrees Available at Beacon

  • Associate’s Degree in Public Administration & Social Service
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration & Social Service

Beacon Public Administration & Social Service Rankings

The public administration and social service major at Beacon is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Public Administration & Social Service. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service 11
Most Popular Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service 587

Popularity of Public Administration & Social Service at Beacon

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Beacon College handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in public administration and social service. Due to this, the school was ranked #587 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 238% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

Beacon Public Administration & Social Service Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public administration and social service majors at Beacon College.

Beacon Public Administration & Social Service Associate’s Program

During the 2017-2018 academic year, 18 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in public administration and social service from Beacon. About 17% were men and 83% were women.

Beacon Gender Breakdown of Public Administration & Social Service Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 83% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Beacon College with a associate's in public administration and social service.

Ethnic Diversity of Public Administration & Social Service Majors at Beacon College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Beacon Public Administration & Social Service Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 27 students earned a bachelor's degree in public administration and social service from Beacon. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Beacon Gender Breakdown of Public Administration & Social Service Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Beacon College with a bachelor's in public administration and social service.

Ethnic Diversity of Public Administration & Social Service Majors at Beacon College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Public Administration & Social Service

Public Administration and Social Service students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Human Services 15

References

Find Schools Near You