Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Becker College

Find Schools Near

Education at Becker College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Becker College ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Becker College

  • Associate’s Degree in Education
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education

Becker College Education Rankings

The education major at Becker College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Education 968
Most Popular Colleges for Education 1,075

Popularity of Education at Becker College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Becker College handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1075 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Education Student Diversity at Becker College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Becker College.

Becker College Education Associate’s Program

All of the 4 students who graduated with a Associate’s in education from Becker College in 2019 were women.

Becker College Gender Breakdown of Education Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Becker College with a associate's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Becker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Becker College Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 15 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Becker College. About 93% of these graduates were women and the other 7% were men.

Becker College Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Becker College with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Becker College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 19

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 28
Communication & Journalism 2

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You