Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bellarmine University

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bellarmine University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Bellarmine U ranks in comparison to other schools with multi / interdisciplinary studies programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Bellarmine U

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Bellarmine U Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Bellarmine U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 777
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 819

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bellarmine U

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bellarmine University handed out 4 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #777 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Bellarmine U

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Bellarmine University.

Bellarmine U Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 4 students earned a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Bellarmine U. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

Bellarmine U Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bellarmine University with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Bellarmine University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 4

References

Find Schools Near You