All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 263 undergraduate students at Bryant and Stratton College - Cleveland is 66. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 6 to 1 which places Bryant and Stratton College - Cleveland among the best concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Bryant and Stratton College - Cleveland, there are 6 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the best regarding instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (12.0%) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (98.0%) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Bryant and Stratton College - Cleveland offers 12 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 12 majors within 7 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Bryant and Stratton College - Cleveland awarded 67 undergraduate degrees in 2017 - 2018.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services||12||0||12|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||11||0||11|
|Business Administration & Management||0||11||11|
|Criminal Justice & Corrections||8||2||10|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?