Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at Butler Community College

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at Butler Community College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Butler CC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in physical sciences.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at Butler CC

  • Associate’s Degree in Physical Sciences

Butler CC Physical Sciences Rankings

The physical sciences major at Butler CC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Butler CC Physical Sciences Associate’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 5 students earned a associate's degree in physical sciences from Butler CC. About 60% of these graduates were women and the other 40% were men.

Butler CC Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Butler CC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Butler Community College with a associate's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at Butler Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Physical Sciences

Physical Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Physical Sciences 5

Majors Similar to Physical Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 36
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 22
Communications Technologies & Support 13
Engineering 13
Engineering Technologies 9

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You