Computer & Information Sciences at California College San Diego
Jump to any of the following sections:
Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at CCSD San Marcos
- Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
CCSD San Marcos Computer & Information Sciences Rankings
The computer and information sciences major at CCSD San Marcos is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences||19|
|Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences||414|
Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at CCSD San Marcos
During the 2017-2018 academic year, California College San Diego handed out 25 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #414 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 92% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.
CCSD San Marcos Computer & Information Sciences Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at California College San Diego.
CCSD San Marcos Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program
During the 2017-2018 academic year, 25 computer and information sciences majors earned their associate's degree from CCSD San Marcos. Of these graduates, 92% were men and 8% were women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 52% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California College San Diego with a associate's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
CCSD San Marcos Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program
The computer and information sciences program at CCSD San Marcos awarded 25 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 92% of these degrees went to men with the other 8% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CCSD San Marcos are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California College San Diego with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|