Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at California College San Diego

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at California College San Diego

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how CCSD San Marcos ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at CCSD San Marcos

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

CCSD San Marcos Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at CCSD San Marcos is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 402
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 1,092

Popularity of Health Professions at CCSD San Marcos

During the 2017-2018 academic year, California College San Diego handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1092 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 112% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

Health Professions Student Diversity at CCSD San Marcos

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at California College San Diego.

CCSD San Marcos Health Professions Associate’s Program

Of the 33 students who graduated with a Associate’s in health professions from CCSD San Marcos in 2018, 15% were men and 85% were women.

CCSD San Marcos Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California College San Diego with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at California College San Diego
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 13
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

CCSD San Marcos Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

The health professions program at CCSD San Marcos awarded 17 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 24% of these degrees went to men with the other 76% going to women.

CCSD San Marcos Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 53% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California College San Diego with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at California College San Diego
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You