Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Sciences & Services at California State University - Chico

Find Schools Near

Health Sciences & Services at California State University - Chico

Health Sciences & Services is one of the majors in the health professions program at California State University - Chico.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. Also, learn how Chico State ranks among other schools offering degrees in health science.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Sciences & Services Degrees Available at Chico State

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Science

Chico State Health Science Rankings

The health science major at Chico State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Sciences & Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Health Sciences & Services 142

Popularity of Health Science at Chico State

During the 2017-2018 academic year, California State University - Chico handed out 153 bachelor's degrees in health sciences and services. Due to this, the school was ranked #30 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 22% over the previous year when 125 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Health Science Graduates from Chico State Make?

Salary of Health Science Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Health Science majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Chico State go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $31,300 a year. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $30,850 for all health science bachelor's degree recipients.


How Much Student Debt Do Health Science Graduates from Chico State Have?

Student Debt of Health Science Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Chico State, health science students borrow a median amount of $19,679 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all health science bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,875.


The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the health science program at Chico State is $204 per month.

Health Science Student Diversity at Chico State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health science majors at California State University - Chico.

Chico State Health Sciences & Services Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 153 students earned a bachelor's degree in health science from Chico State. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.

Chico State Gender Breakdown of Health Sciences & Services Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California State University - Chico with a bachelor's in health science.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Sciences & Services Majors at California State University - Chico
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 19
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 49
White 65
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 15

Areas of Concentration for Health Science

Health Sciences and Services students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences 153

Majors Similar to Health Science

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 111
Communication Sciences 78

View All Health Sciences & Services Related Majors >


Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You