Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Animal Behavior & Ethology at Canisius College

Find Schools Near

Animal Behavior & Ethology at Canisius College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Canisius ranks among other schools offering degrees in animal behavior and ethology.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Animal Behavior & Ethology Degrees Available at Canisius

Canisius Animal Behavior and Ethology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Canisius was ranked #7 on College Factual's Best Schools for animal behavior and ethology list. It is also ranked #1 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Animal Behavior & Ethology 1
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Animal Behavior & Ethology 1
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Animal Behavior & Ethology 1
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Animal Behavior & Ethology 1
Best Animal Behavior & Ethology Master’s Degree Schools 2
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Animal Behavior & Ethology 2
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Animal Behavior & Ethology 3
Best Animal Behavior & Ethology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 6

Popularity of Animal Behavior and Ethology at Canisius

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Canisius College handed out 53 bachelor's degrees in animal behavior and ethology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 13% over the previous year when 47 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 18 students received their master’s degree in animal behavior and ethology from Canisius. This makes it the #2 most popular school for animal behavior and ethology master’s degree candidates in the country.

Animal Behavior and Ethology Student Diversity at Canisius

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the animal behavior and ethology majors at Canisius College.

Canisius Animal Behavior & Ethology Bachelor’s Program

Of the 53 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Animal Behavior & Ethology from Canisius in 2019-2020, 19% were men and 81% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 70% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Canisius College with a bachelor's in animal behavior and ethology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 8

Canisius Animal Behavior & Ethology Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 20 students earned a master's degree in animal behavior and ethology from Canisius. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Canisius are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Canisius College with a master's in animal behavior and ethology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You