Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Caribbean University - Bayamon

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Caribbean University - Bayamon

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Caribbean University - Bayamon ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Caribbean University - Bayamon

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

Caribbean University - Bayamon Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Caribbean University - Bayamon is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 309
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 993

Popularity of Health Professions at Caribbean University - Bayamon

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Caribbean University - Bayamon handed out 47 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #993 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 10 students received their master’s degree in health professions from Caribbean University - Bayamon. This makes it the #982 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

Caribbean University - Bayamon Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Caribbean University - Bayamon.

Caribbean University - Bayamon Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at Caribbean University - Bayamon awarded 9 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.

Caribbean University - Bayamon Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Caribbean University - Bayamon with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Caribbean University - Bayamon
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Caribbean University - Bayamon Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

During the 2017-2018 academic year, 47 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in health professions from Caribbean University - Bayamon. About 21% were men and 79% were women.

Caribbean University - Bayamon Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Caribbean University - Bayamon with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Caribbean University - Bayamon
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 47
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Caribbean University - Bayamon Health Professions Master’s Program

The health professions program at Caribbean University - Bayamon awarded 10 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.

Caribbean University - Bayamon Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the master's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Caribbean University - Bayamon with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Caribbean University - Bayamon
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Health Professions

Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Practical Nursing & Nursing Assistants 29
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 14
Health/Medical Prep Programs 13
Nursing 10

References

Find Schools Near You