Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

History at Carroll College

Find Schools Near

History at Carroll College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Carroll Montana ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in history.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

History Degrees Available at Carroll Montana

  • Bachelor’s Degree in History

Carroll Montana History Rankings

The history major at Carroll Montana is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for History 686
Most Popular Colleges for History 1,015

Popularity of History at Carroll Montana

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Carroll College handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #1015 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 75% over the previous year when 4 degrees were handed out.

History Student Diversity at Carroll Montana

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Carroll College.

Carroll Montana History Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in history from Carroll Montana. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Carroll Montana Gender Breakdown of History Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Carroll Montana are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll College with a bachelor's in history.

Ethnic Diversity of History Majors at Carroll College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for History

History students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
History 7

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 22
Communication & Journalism 17
Social Sciences 16
Education 11

View All History Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You