Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Carroll College

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Carroll College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Carroll Montana ranks among other schools offering degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Carroll Montana

  • Associate’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Carroll Montana Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Carroll Montana is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 632
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 819

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Carroll Montana

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Carroll College handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #819 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 125% over the previous year when 4 degrees were handed out.

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Carroll Montana

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Carroll College.

Carroll Montana Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate’s Program

All of the 1 students who graduated with a Associate’s in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Carroll Montana in 2018 were women.

Carroll Montana Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll College with a associate's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Carroll College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Carroll Montana Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Carroll Montana awarded 9 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 44% of these degrees went to men with the other 56% going to women.

Carroll Montana Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Carroll College with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Carroll College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 10

References

Find Schools Near You