Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Theology at Catholic Distance University

Find Schools Near

Theology at Catholic Distance University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how CDU ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in theology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Theology Degrees Available at CDU

CDU Theology Rankings

The theology major at CDU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Theology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
4
12
16
21
41

Popularity of Theology at CDU

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Catholic Distance University handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in theology. Due to this, the school was ranked #38 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

In 2021, 18 students received their master’s degree in theology from CDU. This makes it the #41 most popular school for theology master’s degree candidates in the country.

Theology Student Diversity at CDU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the theology majors at Catholic Distance University.

CDU Theology Bachelor’s Program

Of the 15 theology students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2020-2021 from CDU, about 67% were men and 33% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic Distance University with a bachelor's in theology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

CDU Theology Master’s Program

The theology program at CDU awarded 18 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 61% of these degrees went to men with the other 39% going to women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at CDU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic Distance University with a master's in theology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You