Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Catholic University of America

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Catholic University of America

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how CUA ranks in comparison to other schools with engineering tech programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at CUA

  • Master’s Degree in Engineering Tech

CUA Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at CUA is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Engineering Tech at CUA

In 2018, 17 students received their master’s degree in engineering tech from CUA. This makes it the #122 most popular school for engineering tech master’s degree candidates in the country.

Engineering Tech Student Diversity at CUA

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Catholic University of America.

CUA Engineering Technologies Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 17 students earned a master's degree in engineering tech from CUA. About 29% of these graduates were women and the other 71% were men.

CUA Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Catholic University of America with a master's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Catholic University of America
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 12
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Engineering Tech

Engineering Technologies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Engineering-Related Fields 17

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 162
Architecture & Related Services 64
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 30
Physical Sciences 28
Computer & Information Sciences 17

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You