Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how CBT College - Cutler Bay ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in computer and information sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at CBT College - Cutler Bay

  • Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

CBT College - Cutler Bay Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at CBT College - Cutler Bay is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at CBT College - Cutler Bay

Due to this, the school was ranked #1957 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

CBT College - Cutler Bay Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program

The computer and information sciences program at CBT College - Cutler Bay awarded 5 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 80% of these degrees went to men with the other 20% going to women.

CBT College - Cutler Bay Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay with a associate's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Systems Networking 5

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You