Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician at College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay

Find Schools Near

Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician at College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how CBT College - Cutler Bay ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health information/medical records technology/technician.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Featured Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician Degrees Available at CBT College - Cutler Bay

CBT College - Cutler Bay Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician Rankings

The bachelor's program at CBT College - Cutler Bay was ranked #248 on College Factual's Best Schools for health information/medical records technology/technician list.

Popularity of Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician at CBT College - Cutler Bay

Due to this, the school was ranked #161 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

CBT College - Cutler Bay Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 8 students earned a associate's degree in health information/medical records technology/technician from CBT College - Cutler Bay. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

undefined

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 63% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Business and Technology-Cutler Bay with a associate's in health information/medical records technology/technician.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician

Related Major Annual Graduates
Medical Insurance Coding Specialist/Coder 15

View All Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You