Health Professions at Central Connecticut State University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Health Professions Degrees Available at CCSU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
- Master’s Degree in Health Professions
CCSU Health Professions Rankings
|Best Health Professions Colleges for Non-Traditional Students||523|
|Best Health Professions Colleges for Veterans||534|
|Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions||875|
|Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions||1,438|
Popularity of Health Professions at CCSU
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Central Connecticut State University handed out 72 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #875 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 8% over the previous year when 78 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 55 students received their master’s degree in health professions from CCSU. This makes it the #506 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.
Health Professions Student Diversity at CCSU
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Central Connecticut State University.
CCSU Health Professions Bachelor’s Program
During the 2017-2018 academic year, 72 health professions majors earned their bachelor's degree from CCSU. Of these graduates, 22% were men and 78% were women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at CCSU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 65% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a bachelor's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||8|
CCSU Health Professions Master’s Program
The health professions program at CCSU awarded 55 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 31% of these degrees went to men with the other 69% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 75% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Connecticut State University with a master's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||4|
Areas of Concentration for Health Professions
Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Mental & Social Health Services||26|
|Health/Medical Prep Programs||3|
|Allied Health Professions||2|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|