College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Education at Central Oregon Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how COCC ranks in comparison to other schools with education programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at COCC

COCC Education Rankings

The education major at COCC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Education at COCC

Due to this, the school was ranked #1692 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

COCC Education Associate’s Program

The education program at COCC awarded 10 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 10% of these degrees went to men with the other 90% going to women.


The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 90% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Central Oregon Community College with a associate's in education.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 21

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 6

View All Education Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options