Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Chamberlain University - California

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Chamberlain University - California

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Chamberlain - California ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Health Professions Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Health Professions Degrees Available at Chamberlain - California

Chamberlain - California Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at Chamberlain - California was ranked #776 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #96 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
1
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Professions 515
Best Health Professions Bachelor’s Degree Schools 531
630

Popularity of Health Professions at Chamberlain - California

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Chamberlain University - California handed out 103 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1399 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 13% over the previous year when 91 degrees were handed out.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Health Professions that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Chamberlain - California Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Chamberlain University - California.

Chamberlain - California Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 103 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Chamberlain - California. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 52% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chamberlain University - California with a bachelor's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 15
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 22
White 54
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 103

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You