Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at City College - Hollywood

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at City College - Hollywood

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how City College - Hollywood ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at City College - Hollywood

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

City College - Hollywood Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at City College - Hollywood is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at City College - Hollywood

Due to this, the school was ranked #1592 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

City College - Hollywood Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 65 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from City College - Hollywood. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

City College - Hollywood Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from City College - Hollywood with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at City College - Hollywood
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 17
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 21
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 34
Allied Health Professions 16
Health & Medical Administrative Services 15

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You