Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at Cogswell College

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at Cogswell College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Cogswell ranks in comparison to other schools with computer and information sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Cogswell

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Cogswell Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Cogswell is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 47
Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 794

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Cogswell

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Cogswell College handed out 34 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #794 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 26% over the previous year when 27 degrees were handed out.

Cogswell Computer & Information Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at Cogswell College.

Cogswell Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 34 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from Cogswell. About 12% of these graduates were women and the other 88% were men.

Cogswell Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cogswell College with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at Cogswell College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 6

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Software & Applications 24
Computer Programming 10

Related Major Annual Graduates
Communications Technologies & Support 47
Engineering Technologies 2

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You