All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 113 undergraduate students at College of Business and Technology - Miami Gardens is 19. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 18 to 1 which places College of Business and Technology - Miami Gardens among the worst concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at College of Business and Technology - Miami Gardens, there are 18 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the worst regrading instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (11.0%) are full-time.|
All of the 19 instructors are "lecturers" rather than "faculty".
Most Popular Majors Students Sign Up For
College of Business and Technology - Miami Gardens offers 6 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 6 majors within 5 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, College of Business and Technology - Miami Gardens awarded 15 undergraduate degrees in 2016 - 2017.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Computer Systems Networking||7||0||7|
|Business Administration & Management||2||3||5|
|Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services||3||0||3|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?