Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at College of the Ozarks
Jump to any of the following sections:
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Degrees Available at Hard Work U
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
Hard Work U Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Rankings
The agriculture and agriculture operations major at Hard Work U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Agriculture & Agriculture Operations. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Agriculture & Agriculture Operations||66|
|Most Popular Colleges for Agriculture & Agriculture Operations||155|
Popularity of Agriculture & Agriculture Operations at Hard Work U
During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of the Ozarks handed out 30 bachelor's degrees in agriculture and agriculture operations. Due to this, the school was ranked #155 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 27% over the previous year when 41 degrees were handed out.
Hard Work U Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the agriculture and agriculture operations majors at College of the Ozarks.
Hard Work U Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Bachelor’s Program
The agriculture and agriculture operations program at Hard Work U awarded 30 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 97% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of the Ozarks with a bachelor's in agriculture and agriculture operations.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations Majors
Agriculture and Agriculture Operations students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Agricultural Economics & Business||14|
Majors Similar to Agriculture & Agriculture Operations
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||15|
|Communications Technologies & Support||12|
|Computer & Information Sciences||11|
|Natural Resources & Conservation||9|
|Mathematics & Statistics||4|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >