Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Sciences at College of the Redwoods

Find Schools Near

Social Sciences at College of the Redwoods

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how College of the Redwoods ranks in comparison to other schools with social sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at College of the Redwoods

  • Associate’s Degree in Social Sciences

College of the Redwoods Social Sciences Rankings

The social sciences major at College of the Redwoods is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Social Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Social Sciences at College of the Redwoods

Due to this, the school was ranked #1207 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

College of the Redwoods Social Sciences Associate’s Program

The social sciences program at College of the Redwoods awarded 9 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 44% of these degrees went to men with the other 56% going to women.

College of the Redwoods Gender Breakdown of Social Sciences Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 89% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of the Redwoods with a associate's in social sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Social Sciences Majors at College of the Redwoods
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Social Sciences Majors

Social Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Sociology 5
Anthropology 2
Political Science & Government 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 19
Psychology 14
Communication & Journalism 9
History 7

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You