Computer & Information Sciences at CollegeAmerica - Phoenix
Jump to any of the following sections:
Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at CollegeAmerica - Phoenix
- Associate’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences
CollegeAmerica - Phoenix Computer & Information Sciences Rankings
The computer and information sciences major at CollegeAmerica - Phoenix is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences||105|
|Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences||993|
Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at CollegeAmerica - Phoenix
During the 2018-2019 academic year, CollegeAmerica - Phoenix handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #993 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 300% over the previous year when 2 degrees were handed out.
CollegeAmerica - Phoenix Computer & Information Sciences Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at CollegeAmerica - Phoenix.
CollegeAmerica - Phoenix Computer & Information Sciences Associate’s Program
Of the 16 computer and information sciences students who graduated with a associate's degree in 2018-2019 from CollegeAmerica - Phoenix, about 81% were men and 19% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from CollegeAmerica - Phoenix with a associate's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||6|
CollegeAmerica - Phoenix Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from CollegeAmerica - Phoenix. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 62% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from CollegeAmerica - Phoenix with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Computer & Information Sciences Majors
Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >