All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 27 undergraduate students at Colorado Technical University - Sioux Falls is 37. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 6 to 1 which places Colorado Technical University - Sioux Falls among the best concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Colorado Technical University - Sioux Falls, there are 6 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the best regarding instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (8.0%) are full-time.|
All of the 37 instructors are "lecturers" rather than "faculty".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
We wanted to speak to you about the Fields of Study and Majors at Colorado Technical University - Sioux Falls but that information was not available.
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?