Go directly to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
Advance in your human services or psychology career, or prepare for graduate studies in a variety of fields at Southern New Hampshire University.
Our Master of Science in Psychology program is designed to extend your knowledge and discipline in psychology, preparing you for a wide variety of professions and contexts.
MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Become a champion of change and take your first step toward licensure as a clinical mental health counselor with this specialized and CACREP-accredited online clinical counseling master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
The bachelor's program at Culver - Stockton was ranked #761 on College Factual's Best Schools for psychology list. It is also ranked #21 in Missouri.
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology||481|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology (Income Over $110k)||580|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology (With Aid)||666|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology (Income $30-$48k)||724|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology (Income $75-$110k)||725|
|Best Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools||726|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology (Income $0-$30k)||733|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology (Income $48-$75k)||776|
|Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Psychology Graduates||866|
During the 2020-2021 academic year, Culver - Stockton College handed out 33 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1038 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 32% over the previous year when 25 degrees were handed out.
Learn about other programs related to Psychology that might interest you.
BA in Psychology - Child & Adolescent Development
Gain practical experience working with children in a variety of settings with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
BA in Psychology - Forensic Psychology
Combine psychology and the law while developing research and critical-thinking skills with one of our bachelor's degrees in forensic psychology from Southern New Hampshire University.
BA in Psychology - Mental Health
Gain a strong foundation in the concepts involved with mental health therapy and assessment with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Culver - Stockton College.
The psychology program at Culver - Stockton awarded 33 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 18% of these degrees went to men with the other 82% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Culver - Stockton are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 82% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Culver - Stockton College with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||14|
View All Psychology Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.