Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Daymar College - Murfreesboro

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Daymar College - Murfreesboro

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Daymar College - Murfreesboro ranks in comparison to other schools with homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at Daymar College - Murfreesboro

Daymar College - Murfreesboro Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The bachelor's program at Daymar College - Murfreesboro was ranked #1,137 on College Factual's Best Schools for homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting list.

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Daymar College - Murfreesboro

Due to this, the school was ranked #1637 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Daymar College - Murfreesboro Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Associate’s Program

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting program at Daymar College - Murfreesboro awarded 3 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 67% of these degrees went to men with the other 33% going to women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Daymar College - Murfreesboro are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Daymar College - Murfreesboro with a associate's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You