Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Donnelly College

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Donnelly College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Donnelly College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Donnelly College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Donnelly College Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at Donnelly College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,398
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 2,504

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Donnelly College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Donnelly College handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #2504 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 43% over the previous year when 7 degrees were handed out.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Donnelly College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Donnelly College.

Donnelly College Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Donnelly College. About 90% of these graduates were women and the other 10% were men.

Donnelly College Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 60% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Donnelly College with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Donnelly College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 10

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You