Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communications Technologies & Support at Dunwoody College of Technology

Find Schools Near

Communications Technologies & Support at Dunwoody College of Technology

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Dunwoody College of Technology ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in communications technologies and support.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Communications Technologies & Support Degrees Available at Dunwoody College of Technology

  • Associate’s Degree in Communications Technologies & Support

Dunwoody College of Technology Communications Technologies & Support Rankings

The communications technologies and support major at Dunwoody College of Technology is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Communications Technologies & Support. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Communications Technologies & Support at Dunwoody College of Technology

Due to this, the school was ranked #315 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Dunwoody College of Technology Communications Technologies & Support Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students earned a associate's degree in communications technologies and support from Dunwoody College of Technology. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.

Dunwoody College of Technology Gender Breakdown of Communications Technologies & Support Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Dunwoody College of Technology with a associate's in communications technologies and support.

Ethnic Diversity of Communications Technologies & Support Majors at Dunwoody College of Technology
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Communications Technologies & Support Majors

Communications Technologies and Support students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Graphic Communications 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering Technologies 90
Computer & Information Sciences 56
Architecture & Related Services 28
Engineering 19

View All Communications Technologies & Support Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You