Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Eastern Washington University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Biological & Biomedical Sciences Degrees Available at EWU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Master’s Degree in Biological & Biomedical Sciences
EWU Biological & Biomedical Sciences Rankings
The bachelor's program at EWU was ranked #414 on College Factual's Best Schools for biological and biomedical sciences list. It is also ranked #13 in Washington.
Popularity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences at EWU
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Eastern Washington University handed out 246 bachelor's degrees in biological and biomedical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #119 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 12% over the previous year when 219 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 9 students received their master’s degree in biological and biomedical sciences from EWU. This makes it the #337 most popular school for biological and biomedical sciences master’s degree candidates in the country.
EWU Biological & Biomedical Sciences Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological and biomedical sciences majors at Eastern Washington University.
EWU Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor’s Program
The biological and biomedical sciences program at EWU awarded 246 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 43% of these degrees went to men with the other 57% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at EWU are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 72% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Eastern Washington University with a bachelor's in biological and biomedical sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||9|
|Hispanic or Latino||25|
EWU Biological & Biomedical Sciences Master’s Program
Of the 9 students who graduated with a Master’s in biological and biomedical sciences from EWU in 2019, 44% were men and 56% were women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Eastern Washington University with a master's in biological and biomedical sciences.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Biological & Biomedical Sciences Majors
Biological and Biomedical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Physiology & Pathology Sciences||105|
Majors Similar to Biological & Biomedical Sciences
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Computer & Information Sciences||158|
|Natural Resources & Conservation||18|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >