Business Administration & Management at Florida Technical Collegebusiness, management & marketing program at Florida Technical College.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Florida Technical College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business administration.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Florida Technical College
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Florida Technical College Business Administration Rankings
The business administration major at Florida Technical College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business Administration & Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Business Administration & Management Schools||89|
|Most Focused Colleges for Business Administration & Management||207|
|Most Popular Colleges for Business Administration & Management||221|
Popularity of Business Administration at Florida Technical College
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Florida Technical College handed out 74 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #221 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 10% over the previous year when 67 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Business Administration Graduates from Florida Technical College Make?
Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Business Administration majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Florida Technical College go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $28,400 a year. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $40,200 for all business administration students.
How Much Student Debt Do Business Administration Graduates from Florida Technical College Have?
Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Florida Technical College, business administration students borrow a median amount of $41,750 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all business administration majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the business administration program at Florida Technical College is $433 per month.
Business Administration Student Diversity at Florida Technical College
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Florida Technical College.
Florida Technical College Business Administration & Management Associate’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 113 students earned a associate's degree in business administration from Florida Technical College. About 65% of these graduates were women and the other 35% were men.
The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 58% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Florida Technical College with a associate's in business administration.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||30|
|Hispanic or Latino||66|
Florida Technical College Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program
During the 2017-2018 academic year, 74 business administration majors earned their bachelor's degree from Florida Technical College. Of these graduates, 49% were men and 51% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Florida Technical College with a bachelor's in business administration.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||19|
|Hispanic or Latino||35|
Areas of Concentration for Business Administration
Business Administration and Management students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|General Business Administration and Management||187|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|