General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science at International Business College
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how IBC ranks in comparison to other schools with general administrative assistant and secretarial science programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science Degrees Available at IBC
- Associate’s Degree in General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science
IBC General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science Rankings
The general administrative assistant and secretarial science major at IBC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
IBC General Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science Associate’s Program
The general administrative assistant and secretarial science program at IBC awarded 4 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from International Business College with a associate's in general administrative assistant and secretarial science.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|