Food, Nutrition & Related Services at Johnson & Wales University - Denverfamily, consumer & human sciences program at Johnson & Wales University - Denver.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how JWU Denver ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in nutrition.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Food, Nutrition & Related Services Degrees Available at JWU Denver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition
JWU Denver Nutrition Rankings
The nutrition major at JWU Denver is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Food, Nutrition & Related Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Food, Nutrition & Related Services||5|
|Highest Paid Food, Nutrition & Related Services Graduates||12|
|Most Popular Colleges for Food, Nutrition & Related Services||25|
Popularity of Nutrition at JWU Denver
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Johnson & Wales University - Denver handed out 46 bachelor's degrees in food, nutrition and related services. Due to this, the school was ranked #25 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 25% over the previous year when 61 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Nutrition Graduates from JWU Denver Make?
Salary of Nutrition Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of nutrition students who receive their bachelor's degree at JWU Denver is $31,100. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $30,150 for all nutrition bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Nutrition Graduates from JWU Denver Have?
Student Debt of Nutrition Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at JWU Denver, nutrition students borrow a median amount of $26,250 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,337 for all nutrition majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the nutrition program at JWU Denver is $272 per month.
JWU Denver Nutrition Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nutrition majors at Johnson & Wales University - Denver.
JWU Denver Food, Nutrition & Related Services Bachelor’s Program
The nutrition program at JWU Denver awarded 46 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 37% of these degrees went to men with the other 63% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Johnson & Wales University - Denver with a bachelor's in nutrition.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||9|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >