Natural Resources & Conservation at Lake Area Technical Institute
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Featured Natural Resources & Conservation Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Environmental Science - Natural Resources & Conservation
Develop a broad-based interdisciplinary skill set to solve complex environmental problems like climate change, alternative energy and sustainability with a specialized online degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Environmental Science
Learn to analyze environmental issues and repair and prevent damage caused by climate change with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Geosciences - Natural Resources Conservation
Learn to manage and conserve our natural resources with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Natural Resources & Conservation Degrees Available at LATI
LATI Natural Resources & Conservation Rankings
The natural resources and conservation major at LATI is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Natural Resources & Conservation. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Natural Resources & Conservation at LATI
Due to this, the school was ranked #573 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
Learn about other programs related to Natural Resources & Conservation that might interest you.
BS in Environmental Science - Data Analytics in Science
Help solve real environmental challenges through data with this specialized environmental science degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MBA in Sustainability & Environmental Compliance
Learn to fit environmental standards into your business practices when you earn your sustainability and environmental compliance MBA at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
LATI Natural Resources & Conservation Associate’s Program
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 7 students earned a associate's degree in natural resources and conservation from LATI. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2020 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lake Area Technical Institute with a associate's in natural resources and conservation.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Natural Resources & Conservation Majors
Natural Resources and Conservation students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Natural Resources Conservation||7|
Most Popular Majors Related to Natural Resources & Conservation
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Agriculture & Agriculture Operations||120|
|Computer & Information Sciences||22|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >