Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Lehigh University

Find Schools Near

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at Lehigh University

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies is one of the majors in the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Lehigh University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Lehigh ranks among other schools offering degrees in other interdisciplinary studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Lehigh

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Lehigh Other Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The other interdisciplinary studies major at Lehigh is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 138
Most Focused Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 190

Popularity of Other Interdisciplinary Studies at Lehigh

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Lehigh University handed out 28 bachelor's degrees in other multi/interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #138 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 20% over the previous year when 35 degrees were handed out.

Lehigh Other Interdisciplinary Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other interdisciplinary studies majors at Lehigh University.

Lehigh Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

The other interdisciplinary studies program at Lehigh awarded 28 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 32% of these degrees went to men with the other 68% going to women.

Lehigh Gender Breakdown of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 68% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lehigh University with a bachelor's in other interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Lehigh University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 28

Majors Similar to Other Interdisciplinary Studies

Related Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 16
Cognitive Science 6
Science, Technology & Society 2
Classical & Ancient Studies 1

View All Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You