Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Lesley University

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Lesley University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Lesley ranks among other schools offering degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Lesley

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities
  • Master’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Lesley Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

Lesley was ranked #50 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #5 in Massachusetts.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 14
Best Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 50
Best Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Colleges for Veterans 51
Best Value Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 138
Most Focused Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 198
Highest Paid Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Graduates 202
Most Popular Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 288

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Lesley

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Lesley University handed out 51 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #288 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 39% over the previous year when 83 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 65 students received their master’s degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Lesley. This makes it the #7 most popular school for liberal arts / sciences and humanities master’s degree candidates in the country.

Lesley Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Lesley University.

Lesley Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program

During the 2017-2018 academic year, 51 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Lesley. About 22% were men and 78% were women.

Lesley Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lesley University with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Lesley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Lesley Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 65 students earned a master's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Lesley. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Lesley Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Lesley are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 66% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lesley University with a master's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Lesley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 43
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 10

Areas of Concentration for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 116

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 112
English Language & Literature 50

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You