Business, Management & Marketing at McMurry University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at McMurray University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
McMurray University Business, Management & Marketing Rankings
The business, management and marketing major at McMurray University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools||622|
|Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing||985|
|Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing||1,434|
Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at McMurray University
During the 2017-2018 academic year, McMurry University handed out 31 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1434 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 6% over the previous year when 33 degrees were handed out.
Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at McMurray University
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at McMurry University.
McMurray University Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program
The business, management and marketing program at McMurray University awarded 31 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 71% of these degrees went to men with the other 29% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at McMurray University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 61% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from McMurry University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||7|
Areas of Concentration for Business, Management & Marketing
Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Business Administration & Management||7|
|Finance & Financial Management||3|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|