Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Health Professions at Ohio University - Southern Campus

Find Schools Near

Other Health Professions at Ohio University - Southern Campus

Other Health Professions is one of the majors in the health professions program at Ohio University - Southern Campus.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Ohio University - Southern Campus ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Other Health Professions Degrees Available at Ohio University - Southern Campus

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions

Ohio University - Southern Campus Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Ohio University - Southern Campus is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at Ohio University - Southern Campus

Due to this, the school was ranked #86 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Ohio University - Southern Campus Other Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at Ohio University - Southern Campus awarded 6 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.

Ohio University - Southern Campus Gender Breakdown of Other Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Ohio University - Southern Campus are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ohio University - Southern Campus with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Health Professions Majors at Ohio University - Southern Campus
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Health Professions

Other Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 33
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 1

View All Other Health Professions Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You