Other Business, Management & Marketing at Oklahoma Christian Universitybusiness, management & marketing program at Oklahoma Christian University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how OC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in other business.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Other Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at OC
- Master’s Degree in Other Business
OC Other Business Rankings
The other business major at OC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Other Business at OC
In 2019, 24 students received their master’s degree in other business from OC. This makes it the #15 most popular school for other business master’s degree candidates in the country.
OC Other Business Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other business majors at Oklahoma Christian University.
OC Other Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a master's degree in other business from OC. About 46% of these graduates were women and the other 54% were men.
The majority of the master's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 79% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a master's in other business.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||19|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Most Popular Majors Related to Other Business
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Finance & Financial Management||37|
|Human Resource Management||28|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|