Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University - Denver

Find Schools Near

Culinary Arts at Johnson & Wales University - Denver

The Culinary Arts major is part of the personal & culinary services program at Johnson & Wales University - Denver.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how JWU Denver ranks among other schools offering degrees in culinary arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Culinary Arts Degrees Available at JWU Denver

  • Associate’s Degree in Culinary Arts
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts

JWU Denver Culinary Arts Rankings

The culinary arts major at JWU Denver is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Culinary Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Culinary Arts Graduates 5
Most Popular Colleges for Culinary Arts 5
Most Focused Colleges for Culinary Arts 11

Popularity of Culinary Arts at JWU Denver

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Johnson & Wales University - Denver handed out 41 bachelor's degrees in culinary arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #5 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 17% over the previous year when 35 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Culinary Arts Graduates from JWU Denver Make?

Salary of Culinary Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of culinary arts students who receive their bachelor's degree at JWU Denver is $28,200. This is less than $28,700, which is the national median of all culinary arts majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Culinary Arts Graduates from JWU Denver Have?

Student Debt of Culinary Arts Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at JWU Denver, culinary arts students borrow a median amount of $14,000 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all culinary arts bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $38,939.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the culinary arts program at JWU Denver is $145 per month.

JWU Denver Culinary Arts Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the culinary arts majors at Johnson & Wales University - Denver.

JWU Denver Culinary Arts Associate’s Program

The culinary arts program at JWU Denver awarded 156 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 31% of these degrees went to men with the other 69% going to women.

JWU Denver Gender Breakdown of Culinary Arts Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at JWU Denver are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 51% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Johnson & Wales University - Denver with a associate's in culinary arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Culinary Arts Majors at Johnson & Wales University - Denver
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 11
Black or African American 17
Hispanic or Latino 29
White 79
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 19

JWU Denver Culinary Arts Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 37% of culinary arts bachelor's degrees went to men and 63% went to women.

JWU Denver Gender Breakdown of Culinary Arts Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at JWU Denver are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Johnson & Wales University - Denver with a bachelor's in culinary arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Culinary Arts Majors at Johnson & Wales University - Denver
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 23
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 10

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You